Blogger/WordPress Theme!

I finally got around to creating a theme for both Blogger (or Blogspot) and WordPress. I thought it was a good design to jumpstart my introduction to Blogger Themes while keeping up with my WordPress themes. Please keep the credits intact if you download and use it. Thank you!

Sheep in a Field

Three-column design , featuring a few sheep, some birds, and a little springtime to cheer you up from the Winter blues. You don’t have to be part of the flock to use this theme.

Blogger Preview | Blogger Download
WP Demo | WP Download

Sheep Field

If you have any problems with any of the designs, or need to ask some other question, feel free to contact me through comment here or email. I’ll try and help out in any way I can. If you like this theme, let me know and I’ll start making more like it. If you want a personalized theme for your Blogger/Blogspot/Wordpress blog, check out my portfolio and contact me for more information.

Enjoy!

14 responses to “Blogger/WordPress Theme!”

1. Jennifer says:

I like it. Come check. 🙂

2. Nikki says:

That rocks! I’m glad you like it. If you need any help or have questions let me know.

3. Jennifer says:

I like it. It took me awhile to get all my own stuff back on there in he sidebars and the sidebars could be a little wider, but I think it is very cute and springy. It was very easy to install too.

4. Nikki says:

Well I’m glad it was easy and it does look really nice with everything in place. I’m glad you like it!

5. deb says:

And i liked the way it fits pretty well on Jennifer’s blog! Glad you released it for free…. will definitely come in handy to refer to friends who need a free theme for their personal blog.

Actually there are lot many free WordPress themes in the wild, but this feels personalized, and the blogger theme is surely an added advantage. Though i work with WordPress, i have a secret fetish for Blogger. Ssshhh…. don’t tell anyone ok? 😉

6. Fips says:

Very cute, nice job!

7. Lou says:

Hi – I just wanted to let you know that I’ve just started using this theme for my site. I love the little cartoon sheep so much! So cute and springlike 🙂