I generally don’t do a lot for this little holiday (other than scaring people on Twitter), but I thought I’d share with you a few places that DO tackle the day with humor and style.
01. Whole Foods Market: Organic Air for $6.99 for .02oz. You can get it in Original, Sea Breeze, Mountain Wind, and Salt and Vinegar.
02. Expedia.com: Flight to Mars now being booked for $99. Save over $3,000,000,000,000! Hurry, the sale only lasts 24 hours.
03. Youtube.com: Got some time to stand on your head and watch some Spotlight videos? It’s all the rage!
04. Gmail.com: Never write another email again! The Gmail Autopilot copies your style flawlessly and answers every email in a way you would sure to do so yourself.
06. Smashing Magazine: Internet Explorer 8 is up for release and Smashing Magazine has all the details. IE8, codename “Eagle Eye” is the world’s next famous browser!
07. Woot.com: While they seem to have been sold out, Woot’s Random Crap’s shipping savings made it an awesome buy – only $1,000,000 to be shipped anywhere!
08. Livejournal.com: LJ, one of the internet’s first blogging platforms, has decided to go Twitter on everyone and change the friend’s pages of their users! Now instead of just easy to read posts, you’ll become your friend’s stalker and learn every single detail about their internet life. How great is that?
09. Kodak.com: Kodak has developed a new camera. The EyeCamera makes you look an awesome cyborg and is a hit at parties!
10. MySwitzerland.com: Switzerland is offering a chance for a free vacation if you willingly sign up to be one of their Mountain Cleaners. Go dusts some hills!
11. Wii Nintendo: Kingdom Hearts III is going to be released on the Wii! (Actually, this isn’t funny. I wish.)
12. GameStop: Ever want to learn the secrets behind ventriloquists? GameStop now has the exclusive My Wii Buddy for all your doll-talking needs.
13. PizzaHut: Now the best pizza you can get is your own face! Upload your face, and PizzaHut will recreate it into a tasty tasty dish.
Have more that I missed? Comment and let me know. These were just some of my favorites. Happy Fool’s Day everyone!