10 Geeky Birthday Cakes!

Today is my birthday! So far I’ve spent it sleeping in, getting a breakfast of biscuits and bacon cooked for me, and lounging on the couch watching TV. For lunch, Ash bought me Chinese food and we might end the day with a night watching movies. A quiet, but wonderful birthday.

No cake though. I’ll get that next Monday when we celebrate with my family. I love cake and I think it’s one of the perfect ways to celebrate any occasion. In honor of my birthday, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite geeky birthday cakes online and felt I should share them with you. Of course, now all I want to eat is cake.

XBox 360

Mac

Mac Cake

Rubix Cube

Rubix Cube Cake

Dalek

Dalek Cake

I don’t know about you, but I would love that World of Warcraft cake. Of the awesome D&D dragon cake. Either of those would be my perfect birthday cake. Hope you enjoy these as I much as I did.

Well, as much as we can considering we don’t get to eat them.

11 responses to “10 Geeky Birthday Cakes!”

1. Jennifer says:

I loved them. They look cool like the Ace of Cakes, which I am watching right now. Glad you had a happy birthday. Get yourself some cake. I want some cake.

2. Meg says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And omg… I think my favorites are the WoW cake, the D&D dragon cake, and the Dalek cake. ‘Cause that’s how I roll (LAWL GET IT).

3. […] post by Snailbird.com Need WOW Guide? Click […]

4. Aunt Liane says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY… I will see you soon, cant wait… Love you lots.

5. Cristina says:

AHHHH THE MILLENIUM FALCON CAKE!!!

I Tweeted a Happy Birthday to you yesterday but in case you didn’t get it now I have to say Happy BELATED Birthday, LOL! 😀

6. Ashley says:

Happy Birthday! I saw in your about me that you’re 22. Did you just turn 22? If so, that’s how old I am! So ooooold… Anyways I just happened to stumble upon your website and thought I’d leave a comment. The layout is beautiful. Keep it up!!

~Ashley

7. Cian says:

they were great best cakes ever!!!!!!

8. evie says:

WOOOOOOOW cakes lol thats sooooooooo cool wii game and apple thingy 😛 😛 0:)