Sponsor a Day at SXSW Interactive for the Coyote & Get Famous!
5 4 3 MORE SPACES AVAILABLE! 6 5 4 3 DAYS TO SIGN UP!
So you’ve got an awesome, growing business that you’ve put your heart and soul into. It’s your passion, your dream, your baby. You’re organized, you’ve got clients, but you want more. You want more people to know who you are and what you do. You’d love to get your business in front of a thousand eyes all at once. But how?
I’ve got an answer for you. Sponsor one of my days at SXSW!
You’ve probably already read my blog post about the Send the Coyote to SXSW Interactive 2013 fundraiser, but if you haven’t you should catch yourself up on it. This is the third year I’ll be attending SXSW, and the second year in which I’ve asked folks to help get me there – with lots of lovely incentives of course. This year is no different – except for this.
I love helping independent businesses grow. I love helping established businesses get better. And if you help me, I would love to help you. Which is why I’m offering this Daily Sponsorship deal to five lucky businesses. SXSW Interactive lasts five days, which means that the first five businesses who sign up for this opportunity will be getting their very own day to get lots of exposure at one of the biggest conferences in the US. Here’s how.
How it Works
You donate $175 to the Send the Coyote to SXSW Interactive 2013 fundraiser and in the donation notes section, let me know that you’re in it to Sponsor A Day at SXSW. I will reply with an email within a day or two so we can start talking about specifics. Easy enough?
What You Get
For a $175 donation, you get all of this, which would normally total to about $450.
- I will hand out any business cards you send me.
- I will slather the SXSW walls with any business flyers you want me to. (Imagine millions of eyes looking over the flyers and being drawn to yours!)
- I will write up a short blog post on Snailbird about your business and how awesome it is. (With lots of traffic to the blog about SXSW, this will get you lots of eyes!)
- You will receive two twitter shout-outs on @designcoyote – one in the morning, one at night.
- I will write up one Facebook shout out for you.
- When relevant, I will talk your business up to strangers until I’m blue in the face!
- You get two months of advertising on Snailbird with a 125×125 ad on the sidebar.
Last year I handed out flyers, put branded bandanas on dogs, and even handed out a few branded snap bracelets for my sponsor. Want me to do the same for you or have other ideas? When you make a donation of at least $175, we can talk more about the details. But first, donate!
How to Sign Up
5 4 3 MORE SPACES AVAILABLE! 6 5 4 3 2 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!
Simple. Either go to the original post and donate, or click on the yellow “Give” button below and enter at least $175 and you’re good to go! But remember – you’ll want to sign up fast! There are only 5 spots and they will go fast!
Of course, as a sponsor, you’ll also get a nice big banner linking to your site on the SXSW 2013 Resource Site I will build that will display all the notes, videos, and photos I take while at conference. You can check out last year’s site here.
So what are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW! There are
five four THREE spots left!